PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 12, 2010





















Today is My 3 yr Sisterlock Anniversary! The time has definitely gone by super fast! I'm so thankful that I was introduced to Sisterlocks while visiting a friend when I lived in Atlanta. For the very first time I counted my locks last night because I was curious. I now know that I have a lovely head of 324 Sisterlocks! I would like to give a big shout out to Blaqkofi for helping me keep my locks looking beautiful!


My Sisterlock Journey still continues and I'm so happy to be on it! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad I went to Ofo's blog, that's how I found this blog.Because there are so few braidlockers and I have 390 locks, I like to look at Sl who have a similar number of locs.youir hair looks beautiful, let me sign off before I start to ramble!

    ReplyDelete