PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 1, 2011

MY CURLY LOCK BUN!!








Alright ladies I was looking for a easy quick style to do and I went to my favorite place to find styles which is Chescalocs Channel on YouTube! Chescalocs curls are from pipe cleaners but mine are from a twist out. So it dosen't matter how your curls are started! Curls can be from a braidout, twistout, rollers, pipe cleaners, or wrap a locs!




Chescalocs locks are bigger, fuller, and longer than mine so I will say my curly bun is definitely a modification curly lock bun specific to what I'm working with lol.




After taking these pictures I noticed I have different colors flowing throughout my locks so I will add a disclaimer "No extensions were used"!





I have attached the Chescalocs video and I recommend subscribing to her channel if you have not done so already.



























1 comment:

  1. Now that is a very cute loc bun. Your crinkles in the front add more personality to this style!

    ReplyDelete