PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 20, 2011

OKLAHOMA NATURALS HAIR EXPO




































I had a awesome time at the Oklahoma Naturals event here in Oklahoma City. I met so many naturals and I truly believe the natural revolution is finally taking over in the Midwest!








I also talked to YouTube Sensation Beautiful Brown Baby Doll who is also known as Dr. Nina. Nina is just as beautiful in person as she is online :-)






I was also a speaker and my topic was Understanding Sisterlocks & Brotherlocks







My good friend Shirlene owner of Go Natural 24/7 was in the building.








I want to thank Attallah & Diane for helping me at Oklahoma Naturals Event! You two were awesome!









No comments:

Post a Comment