PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's Me!


 
I wanted to share recent photos taken of me.  November 2012 will be the BIG 5 YEAR Sisterlocks Anniversary for me!  I decided to stop coloring my hair in February 2012 so you can see in the photos I have a lovely ombre look going on lol.  Ombre sounds so much better than two toned don't ya think?  Also I cut about 2 inches off my ends due to color damage.  My ends were really frizzy from coloring so to give my hair a healthy start had to snip snip.

Still to this day I have never regretted my decision to start Sisterlocks.  I'm definitely locked up for life!

6 comments:

  1. I love that color! Happy 5 Loc Anniversary Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Kreyola! It will be 5 yrs in November. I tried leaving posts on you page but comments dont go through ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5 Year Anniversary!! I know i'm early, but why not celebrate from now? :-) The Ombre look is so nice on you. I also stopped coloring my hair about 3 years ago, so I understand where you're coming from. As much as I like to color, I would like to wear my natural hair color with my new set of locs. You look beautiful, and congrats once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dewdrop...Thank you so much! You and your locs inspire me on my journey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete