PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 25, 2013

YUMMI LOCS FOR MY LOC ROCKERS!!




Since 2008 I have been making my moisturizing spritz for myself and clients.  Even clients new to Sisterlocks, Brotherlocks, and Traditional locks can use this product because it does not cause slippage but it does MOISTURIZE & STOPS THE ITCH!

Yummi Locs smells well yummi and the Key Ingredients are Water, Rosemary, Peppermint, Rosa Centifolia, Herbal & Botanical blend.

Yummi Locs is 100% Natural




This Young Loc Rocker loves Yummi Locs!!

You can buy Yummi Locs at Hair From The Heart Salon, MWC, OK, Go Natural 24/7 in Del City, OK, or contact me 
( info under Naturally UniQue tab).

I also sell the Sisterlocks Starter Shampoo for all the newbies! :-)

If you currently use the product please leave a comment... Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment