Friday, May 6, 2011

CAUCASIAN ROCKIN SISTERLOCKS




I remember when I took the Sisterlocks Training class in Atlanta, GA the question was asked " Can caucasians get Sisterlocks installed?" The Master Consultant replied " No they can't because there is no curl pattern." Well thanks to Curlycutie.com visit to the 2011 Natural Hair Show I now know that YES Caucasians can roc the locs too! This pretty lady Sisterlocks are so gorgeous and I love the color. I wonder how many locks she has....hmmmm.


5 comments:

  1. That so cool!!!! I didn't know Caucasian women could work sisterlocks. I wonder if she has a curly hair texture? So cool that you had the opportunity to takes these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She could have had a curly texture? I didn't take the pics though curlycutie was there and took the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her name is Amber Muhammad. She is the founder of Rasa Salon in Philadelphia. She had traditional locks that were equally as beautiful. Check out her website; http://rasasalon.com/about_stylists.html

    ReplyDelete