PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 7, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!



















Today millions of people will be celebrating that special woman in their lives. Yes mothers are the rocks and foundation that holds up a family. What does Mother's Day mean to me? It's a day to celebrate your mom or that mother figure in your life and to show them how truly you appreciate everything they have done for you. I wanted to celebrate by sharing pictures that I have taken with my mother and son throughout the years.



"Yes. It is true. I was created in you, it is also true that you were created for me. I own your voice. It was shaped and tuned to sooth me. Your arms were molded into a cradle to hold me, to rock me. The scent of your body was the air perfumed for me to breathe." - Maya Angelou



I wish everyone a Very Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment