PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 7, 2011

PERM ROD ROLLER SET- KINDA




Alright I called myself breaking out the perm rod roller set last week because I seen another Sisterlock sista rockin a cute roller set. I had the pink medium size rollers and i put about 50 of those rollers in my head. Okay my down fall was I CANT STAND sitting under the dryer! I put sitting under a hot hooded dryer in the same category as going to the Dentist, a GYN visit ,or watching The Blair Witch Project in 3D! Needless to say my curls did not turn out as defined as I wanted. I should point out that I DID have fullness and lots of body :-) I normally 2 strand twist my hair and hair dry but I wanted to do something different after washing my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment