PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NATURALLY UNIQUE LOCKS OFFICIAL WEBSITE DOWN

Just wanted everyone to know that my Naturally Unique Locks website is down and dont know when it will be up or if it will be up again. I'm dealing with a money hungary web designer and I refuse to pay $400 for using the red and blue background graphic design from my website that is now on this blog! I own the rights to the Sister Girl Graphic. The funny thing is I first asked this designer to create my blog design and this designer blew me off and now is mad that another designer updated!

I'm not going to let this stop me from getting the word out about beautiful Sisterlocks!

Please use Naturally Unique Sisterlocks Blog to schedule your consultation appointments loccated under I Want Sisterlocks!

Be on the look out for a New Naturally Unique Locks Official Website in the near future!

I will keep everyone updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment